Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Flower Garden

Elijah is just BURSTING at the seams to have a garden... so we are giving her the privilege. I kill everything... so I'm helping her but hoping she has a green thumb. We've gone to almost every "nursery" building in town and even caught a few out of towners. I made most of the selections, I was trying to be "artsy" about it.. well it didn't really end up that way, colors got a way from me.
There is a small flower bed in our front yard. I chose lots of violas and pansies, such fun faces on those flowers. I also have two mini yellow roses, they are supposed to come back so that is my hope for next year. We also have some moss roses, hen & chicks, and a few others I really don't have a clue what they are without getting there "sticks."








2 comments:

Tess said...

Looking good gals!!! I think it looks great!!!

Sandy said...

I love flowers it looks like you girls did a good job on the plantings. Very pretty. The rose was beauitful.