Friday, September 5, 2008

Anatomy

One morning this week, all the kids and I were getting ready for the day. All their clothes are in my room as you can't really have 3 children, all their toys, plus all their clothes in one tiny room.... Ok. So we are getting dressed and I'm standing with my back to them getting a shirt. Next thing I know Declan comes up behind me and grabs a roll of fat and so innocently asks "What's this??" (Like I don't remember this being on the body part list!) Oh it was great! I explained it was a nice roll of fat and that's what happens when you eat too much and lots of candy and sweets then don't excercise. Then I did a little dance to show off all the rolls! Ha poor kids! Let that be lesson to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cute...good thing Declan can't see my "fat"...hee hee...
You can't learn unless you ask questions...good or bad...
Way to go Declan...your learning...
Great Aunt Diana

Sandy said...

well...the only thing I can say is I'm hiding when Declan comes around hee hee.