Monday, April 13, 2009

Fresh

Well I'm sure you don't stop by as often as I do.. haha! But I keep this as my home page to remind me that it does exist... so I see it daily. I've been thinking.. "I've got to do something with it" and what's better than a good remodel to get back in business!


Easter brings NEW LIFE with the resurrected Christ. So I'm going with that theme for a while. I plan on a tiny diet... with some exercise... I'm getting chubby all the way around. HA... yeah it's not really funny anymore! Just a small diet! I have to give up on some candy in my diet! Ugh! I love candy! Ugh!


I don't know... things need to change for the better... I can't pin point alot down but just things. I really have backed out on a lot of computer time. Yeah me! So... with Spring here... who knows what will change.


Sorry for the long delay. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!

3 comments:

Tess said...

Love the new look!! IT definately is "fresh"! I love it..
Maybe we should do a small diet together.. Think it would help? Probably not, I have that same candy problem.. If I would stop buying it that might help! :)

Brandize said...

No... if society would stop with all the candy holidays... and people would stop bringing arm loads of it into my home. hahahahhaa! Just kidding! hahaha!! Thanks for the armloads... every peice was delicious! hahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

How nice to stop by your site and see the fresh look. You have a great daughter I love to listen to in AWANA. Keep being the talented woman you are for the Lord sees the heart! (as we learned in SS today)