Monday, May 24, 2010

Cupcakes

I'm on a cupcake craving. I'm going to try to make some yummy cupcakes this summer. It started with my love for CAKE! And there is a fun little shop in SF called Oh My Cupcakes. They close by 2:00pm. I never seem to make it before they close if I get there at all!
I've saved a few blogs on the topic. There are a few that share recipes... Elijah and I have picked out our first ones to try. I'm shooting for a Peanut Butter High Hat and she is going for a Strawberry High Hat. We are preparing them for a Dessert Auction to raise funds to support Cari Logan as she moves to Sierra Leone to work with The Raining Season. If they aren't good we won't be serving them.... so a sacraficial cupcake will need to be eaten prior to the auction! haha! YUM! We'll see!

No comments: